Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Craft Lounge Challenge

I participated in one of these a few weeks ago, and I ended up winning a set from them. I got the set in, and the sketch challenge for this week worked so well with the stamps I received, I had to follow that sketch and make a card. I loved the stamp set with all the Cacti, but it was the rattlesnake wrapped around a heart that just clinched it for me.

 
I cut out and colored the three small images, and then inked around them with Jumbo Java.  I then cut out the blue gridded paper (from a High School Mat Pack) and inked the edge of it as well.  The ribbon is two different ribbons colored with B95 and 97 Copic markers. 

This is a little early for Valentines day (or late... LOL), and isn't exactly the traditional valentines colors, but I am really happy with how it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by. I have another card I did for my brother, but I have to wait until he receives it before I post it. So hopefully in a couple of days I can post it.

~ Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment