Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peek a Boo

Hey there folks. I am here with a quick post today to show off my latest lovely lady. I had such fun coloring her up. I wanted to go with all shades of brown, and I succeeded pretty well. The only non brown color was a TOUCH of R20 for her cheeks. Other than that, it is all brown.

The paper is an actual wood paper that I cut out using just a paper cutter and a large oval nestie. I cut out the inside of the oval with a slightly smaller Nestie. Once I had the cowgirl pasted on the inside I positioned the cuts. I then added the bar of white and the wood paper to the bar as well. The flowers on the outside are white flowers that are sptritzed with suede Glimmer Mist.

When you open up the card you discover that it was a little bit of a tease from the front... I know that is pretty dorky, but Hey... I admit I am a dork, and if I forget, my daughters remind me that I am.

Colors:
skin E000,00,01 and R20.
hat, boots, outfit E21, 23, 25, 27, 29
Hair E11, 13, 15, 17, 08

Please keep the people in Greenback, TN in your thoughts. There were several homes damaged / destroyed last night when an F3 tornado touched down over there. We have some friends who were hit hard, and I am sure they would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you can send their way!

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome and fun peek-a-boo card, Alaine - she is colored perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaine,it is a georgeous card!! I love also the exitement/suspense or how-do-you-call-ir... of it! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dorkiness. This card is awesome. I love the tease and the woodgrain. Did I say I love this card?

    ReplyDelete