Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY Mother's Day!!!

Hey all. I waited until I gave this to my Mom to post it! And now that I did, here it is!
I used Flourishes new stamp Set Motherly Love as the Sentiment, and the set Butterflies and Blossoms for the image. The image was stamped with Memento on Hammermill Color Copy Cover. I did this twice. The first image I colored up sections of it, the two large flowers, and the butterfly. The second image I colored the entire thing, including the background. I popped the two flowers and butterfly up with pop tape.  The sentiment was cut out using Nesties, and then while still in the nestie airbrushed with B00. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine and then the entire thing clear embossed. The paper is DCWV, and had white ribbon wrapped around it. and topped off with a bow.  Had to add some of the lovely pearls - - I love these pearls.
Copic Colors:

Flowers with Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15 and a touch of Y17
Center of flowers with G21, E13, 15
Leaves - YG21, G21, 24, 28
Butterfly - Y11, 13, 15, BG11, 13, 15
I am going to enter this into the BBB10 challenges for Flourishes for the Beauty of a Flower!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Especially MY Mom!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Elaine. Any mother would be proud to receive it.

    ReplyDelete