Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Card - Friendly Flier

Ok. It has been a while since I made an Outlines Card, but I still LOVE their stamps, and I REALLY love using them for Christmas Cards. They are having a challenge this week over at the Outlines Challenge Blog for Friendly Fliers... Well this one just struck my funny bone - and I KEPT coming back to this stamp.


See Cuz Santa FLIES!!!! HEE HEE. And he is FRIENDLY. So... there you go.

For the colors I used R3x, E3x, Y11, and Y3x and E3x. I did use a bit of E04 on the bricks to add some red dimensions to them.

Hope you have a great week, and I hope to see you again soon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Cute image. I love your coloring. As usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice play on this challenge idea for Santa! Adorable card Alaine! So glad you could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the friendly flier thing, Santa is perfect for that. I really like outline stamps too. The background embossing really sets off you image.

    ReplyDelete