Thursday, June 28, 2012

True Love

Aw.... Ok... so it was the sentiment that fit in the spot. :-)  I had a great time coloring up the flowers. I originally was going to use them to decorate a kleenex Box holder, but it was too much with the patterned paper I used, so I decided to nix that idea, and came up with thie card.
I used B12, 14 to start from the centers out. Then E40, 41, 43 to move into the center on the big flowers. I also used the lighter of these on the little balls.  The E40, 41, 43, 44 was used on the poofier flowers. Not sure what kind of flowes any of these are... but poofy explains some of them. The greens were colored with G40, 43, 46, 29.

I used the Nestie cutouts and stamped the sentiment on the middle with Versafine and clear embossed. I added the little pearls to it because it needed some pop.

Now I am going to go in my ktichen and get a bowl of ice cream and maybe a glass of ice and pour it all over me, cuz it was 103 today, and supposed to be hotter than ever tomorrow. No ... seriously... it is supposed to beat the ALL TIME RECORD HIGH tomorrow by 2+ degrees. And then do the same or worse on Saturday. ACK.  Need to find lots of snow pictures to color.

Maybe that will help. ;-)

C'Ya later alligator!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "Poofy Flowers". Love it.

    Love the card too. It's gorgeous. Beautifully colored and designed.

    It's supposed to be like that here tomorrow and I get to do the "hell drive". Woopee. Not.

    ReplyDelete