Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Heartfelt Card

Heartfelt Creations card that is.


My hubby was nice enough to go to the CK Convention in Nashville with me a couple of weeks ago. It was much smaller than usual, and that was VERY sad. But Heartfelt Creations had a booth there, and I got this beautiful Tattered Flowers stamp. I colored it up with the dp I used in mind. I used R11, 12, 14, 17, R05 and R39 for the main flowers. I went over it a touch with Y11 in the lighter areas. The leaves were G20, 21, 24, 28 and the centers were Y11, 23, 26. Once done I added some gold Flower soft and a bit of fine gold glitter on the centers. Then I added B91 dots to the stamped image dots around the image. I cruised several sketch compilations and picked one to use. Then I messed it up, so I changed the sketch up... Go figure. :-)

I told my hubby that it reminded me of Christmas, even though it is not a Christmas image, or Christmas paper, or Christmas anything. It must be the allergy drugs roaming insanely through my system.

:-)

Talk to you again soon!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nah. It's not the allergy drugs. The flowers are red and the shape is vaguely poinsettia-ish.

    Your coloring is gorgeous and the design is great too.

    ReplyDelete