Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring is in the Air - ACHOO

Hey there all. Well spring is in the air - at least the pollen is coating everything here in east Tennessee. To celebrate the multitude of yellow gunk all over my car, LOL, I have finished up my Earth Card.


Earth is all about lush flowers and animals, and rainforesty stuff and green was what I chose as my predominant color. And I used SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many green copics, that my desk looked like a grass field had been mowed and the remainders were spread among it. I think I used almost every green there is, so I am not sure what each one is... with the exception of the gila monster / lizard / iguana... sorry not an animal person. That was YG21, 23, 25, 17.

I was trying to go for a theme here with the card, so I used the same basic design as I used on my Water card. I am thinking these will be a gift set for someone.

I used red gems around the image, and also on the jewels on her face. I did some really big experimenting with trying to get more highlights in the leaves. I was really happy with that aspect of it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. and stops by my little area of the blogiverse again soon.


I am entering this creation into the following challenges:

Marker Pop - Anything Goes
CMC Copic Challange Group - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment