Friday, June 5, 2015

Have a BRILLIANT Day!

I am having a great day off, and was able to color this week. WOO HOO.... I have been wanting to color this lovely creature for a while now, and Here she is!!!!


This is Alien Butterfly ready for a gorgeous weekend!!! I colored these with copics in shades of Yellow Green, Yellow Red and Blue Green. All are the 1X family. The Y's were added at the end and are also in the YX family.  Once I colored her, I went in with stardust glitter gel pen (absolutely one of my favorite things ever BTW), and highlighted some areas, so when seen in real life it is a bit sparkly.

This is one of my new favorite images to color. She just looks so very lively.

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Marker Pop Challenge 70 - Anything Goes

I hope you all have a very colorful crafty weekend!!!!

Alaine

1 comment: