Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kinkade Church

This is a Cornish Heritage Farms Stamp I just purchased. I love these stamps, they are so beautiful. I took the picture over and over again, and could NOT for the life of me get it to photograph as rich as the colors ended up.

I used more greens than I can count, but I know the majority of the trees were G94, G99 and YG63, 67.  The Water is BG000 with BG72, 75 and 78.  The flowers are BV02, BV04, R22, 24, 27 and Y21, 23 and 26. The roof is W1, 3 and 6.  The grass is G21.

I did get out my airbrush system for this. I started at the bottom of the mountains with Y0000. I layered a line of RV0000 and the V0000 and finally B000. The Blue wasn't dark enough so I then went slightly back over the purple with V01, and then B21 of the blue.

I mounted the image on Bazill paper that matches the Blue Green colors of  the water well. I then cut out a white box and a brown Bazzill shimmery paper box. The white I mounted underneath the brown, and then I mounted these over the picture, so it has a bit of depth to it in person.  The sentiment I printed out, and mounted it also on the Brown Shimmery Bazzill. 

Then, my find of the day. These Prima flowers that I found at Michaels. They are really pretty. There were 30 (10 of 3 different colors) per pack, and they had three different packages with different colors.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment