Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cowboy Ornament



Hi all... This is a really quick post. I made this ornament from a Paper Prettie stamp I won in a blog hop a few weeks ago (I put the link because they are having another one, and I am encouraging people to go check them out... they are really cute stamps).

This cowboy is adorable and he reminds me of my little brother... when he was little. Although I didn't draw in the silver teeth. ;-)

The image was cut out and then pasted onto an oval cut out of white paper. I was going to try to do the out of the box technique, but it was too hard to do on both sides of the oval, so I chose the easy way out.

The white oval is layered on the red beaded oval, and the pearls were added around the beaded edge. I wound a red ribbon through the top and tied a bow for it to hang from.

Copics used:
R22, 24, 27, 29
E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 33, 35, 37
E000, 00, R20
W3, 6, 7, 9
B91,93,95,97

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute, Alaine! I love this little guy and your gorgeous colouring! Great idea to make an ornament!
    Love it!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete