Thursday, July 12, 2012

Everything's Shiny Cap'n

Not to Fret.


The CMC Challenge for dark blues this week was married with this Kenny K image.  I colored her up with Blue 32, 34, 37, 39. The browns were E30, 31, 33, 35,  One of the things I really enjoyed coloring was her sheer skirt. I used B60 and B32 to lightly feather up to give it a blue tinge.


Whenever I see the Steampunky outfits I think of the best space series ever - Firefly. So I borrowed one of Kaylee's lines and included the "Everything's Shiny Cap'n. Not to Fret." as the sentiment.

I hope you all are having a great week and also hope you have a great weekend.  I plan on it!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is totally fabulous.

    I love the image, the sentiment, and your spectacular coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB!!! And I TOTALLY got the Firefly reference before I even read your blog! Love this! Your coloring is awesome, possum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your coloring is drop dead gorgeous! Fantastic work! If I had a hat on... I would take it off to you! Great job on the challenge!
    Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fabulous and so is your coloring. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card!! I love the silver and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete