Monday, April 15, 2013

Harley's Harley

It is Monday - and it is my turn to host Bombshell's MUSE MONDAY!  And this month the stamp set we are all showcasing it Harley Bikes.

Well - I LOVE Harley... Harley Quinn. She is awesome. So what have I made? 

I made Harley's Harley!!!!! I colored the Harley bike in shades of red, white and black. I used very few colors - R22, 24, 29 and 39. And then used 110 for the black areas. There is a little C1 throughout, but to darken it I just picked up a bit of 110 in areas.
I added the black diamonds just to make it unique. Then I made the diamond pattern with just simple red and black cardstock. But it needed something. And Harley is a classy broad - I mean - she is a Psychiatrist right!!! So she needed some pearls added to it.

OK... so I hope you all are a little inspired by my take on Harley Bikes (or Harley's Bike).

I am entering this into the following:

CMC Copic Challenge - Reds
Use it Tuesday's - Sticky Situation Challenge (the pearls)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your motorcycle, thanks for going the All About Reds challenge at CMC. Make sure you check out our Birthday Bash. Shannon DT Member

    ReplyDelete