Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Think PINK

Ms. October, the wonderfully talented Hey Hey Paula, has challenged us to Think Pink. Well, obviously pink is my youngest daughters favorite color, but interestingly enough the Copics Pinks are hard to match to paper. SIGH... It took a couple of tries, but I think I got close.
The design paper is Basic Grey, and quite frankly a little strange for me to use two different ones but it feels good. Although I love the sentiments that come with the different stamp sets, sometimes you want some of the "basics" in sentiments to go with your card or work.   I used the "new to me" Bombshell Sentiments. I love these, because they can be added to whatever other stamp you want to work for so many different occasions.  Also, there are a couple of blank banners you can add anything to. YAY.

I used the Lovely Halloween Costume digi-stamps to color up. I love this lady because she can be used for so many things. The pinks are RV10, 11, 13, 14 and 17. The blacks are C3,5,7 and her skin tones are E00, 01, 11 with her hair being the darker of that line - E13, 15, 17, 18 and a little E29 thrown in.
In this image, the light is coming from the front left, and the cape is bollowing quite a bit, so for example, the bottom right hand part of the cape in the image is out in front of the front edge of it. I also made the "black" a bit lighter grey, so that it looked a little shiny, reflecting - like Satin.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out what the other lovely ladies have done for this challenge by checking out the Bombshell stamps blog. And, if you play along with it, or with the Sketch challenge... you are entered to win a chance at free rubber!!! "Nudge Nudge"

Thank you for stopping by. I love having all of you visit. Have a great rest of the week.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment