Monday, October 3, 2011

Wacky World Card Making Challenge - Flourishes

Flourishes hosted a World Card Making Day challenge - to use a picture of your favorite cartoon character as  inspiration for your card. Well anybody who knows me, knows I LOVE TINKERBELL.

I found this picture of Tink out there and used it as my inspiration:
Based on the colors in this, I came up with the following card:


I used YG21, 23, 25 for the greens, and BG01, 02, 05, 07, 09 for the rose. The ribbons were B61, 63 and then I went over a lot of it with a stardust pen - Youc an see that a bit better on the closeup below. Once I cut it out, I left it in the die and airbrushed with RV02.

The Paper is DCWV and I embossed the Dream with Zing Silver.

This is the first one that I have made in a long time - since I was in Germany last week. It was great to get back in with such a fun challenge.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a creative look and a beautiful coloring job!!! Fabulous take on little Miss Tinkerbell! :-)

    ReplyDelete