Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ribbon and Lace Christmas

Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the Glitter and Sparkle Challenge to use Ribbon and Lace.  Being that it is Christmas-time, I decided to use this lovely Rennaissance Sassy to make an old fashioned Christmas Card.

This actually is much DARKER and deeper reds than show up here. I need to learn to work my camera better. I used  R35, 37, 39 and 59 to color up her overgown. Y11, 21, 23, 26, 28 for the yellow undershirt. And then the sleeves are W4, 6, 9. Her skin is YR000, 00, E11 and her hair is Y11 with tones of E13, 15, 17, 18 over it.  Her eyes are B41, 45.

Once I was done I used a satin ribbon and placed it down, and then a black lace ribbon on top of the lower edge. I added the pearls where they joined. The sentiment is a Flourishes sentiment.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog. And please - check out the Sassy Studio Designs blog to see what inspiration the other ladies have created for you.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Alaine, this is stunning! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous. Love the added lace and pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love how you colored her! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete