Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sassy Baby on Board Sign

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the Tuesday Alchemy challenge today. The challenge is to create Anything But a Card. I decided to use one of the new images just released - The Greatest Gift.


I made a little surprise Baby on Board sign. Figured this would be a great way for someone to tie around their neck and surprise their husband with, or something like that. :-)

I colored her up with YR000, 000 and E11. I did this as well on the bra and panties - as I wanted them to look a little thin and sheer. I then colored the bow up with YG61, 63 and 67. For her bra and panties, I colored over them lightly with YG61 and a very little bit of YG63. Once completed with that - I tool a 0.1 mm grey multiliner and squiggled all over it to make them look like they are laced up.  Her hair is Y21, E23 and E25.

I hope you all have a great day and come on back soon to check out what I have cooked up later this week!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW that just looks SO AMAZING. Your coloring is just Gorgeous Alaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I love it! What a cool idea to surprise your hubby with. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaine, this is wonderful! Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete