Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little Colorful Challenge

This is my entry into this weeks Timeless Tuesday Challenge. The challenge was to create a shaker card. Not sure why this gave me such headaches, but for some reason it did. The stamps are from Flourishes and I just got them in today. YAY!.


I colored the peacock with B12, 14, 16, 18, and YG13, YG17. I also used a little bit of Y13.

For the shaker I used some little seed beads I have for cross stitching.

My favorite part is the wing where I used some blending techniques to blend the B12, 14 with the YG13.  As you can see on the closeup I also added a little blue around the edges of the birds feathers to give it a little additional color on the ends. 

I used the airbrush to do the background while it was still in the Nestie. It is B0000, B00 and BV01. 

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you come back again soon!

-Alaine

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is so gorgeous, Alaine!! Your coloring is just stunning!! I love the shaker box sentiment. Thank you so much for playing the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is so beautiful!!! The shaker sentiment is perfect!!! Your airbrushed background is the perfect too!!!

    Thank you for playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaine, this is just gorgeous1 Beautiful colors and coloring! LOVE the shaker sentiment! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete