Designed to Color had a Sunday Spotlight last week that I had never seen. It was really kind of cool... called Hidden Die Cuts. I had to try it.
I used two Flourishes stamps, and stamped the image twice. Then I attempted to color them EXACTLY the same - HA.... yeah good luck with that. I got as close as I could.
The greens are G21, 24, 28, the blues are BG53 and 57 and the Purples are V20, 22, 25. The greys are C1, C3, C5. I then selected my die. I thought little rain drops (or paisley die cut) would be fun. I cut out 5 different areas. and then added them with foam tape squares to the image. So... uh... yeah - that was actually the hard part. Getting it exactly on was very frustrating - but I think it was because it was so small... a bigger one would be a bit easier to place.
Ok... so I am pretty happy with the end result. I may try this again. It is a little different than other things I have done before.
I am entering this into the Marker Pop Challenge - April Showers.
I hope you all are having a great weekend!