I got my new "rubber" in from Flourishes... well Photopolymer actually. I have been playing with the "Antiqued Map". I tried several things. What I ended up with I really liked. I think it looks a little like a blueprint. I took the map and inked it up on white paper with VersaMark, and then clear embossed it. I then sponged on Paris Dusk Memento ink.
The ship is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it with B91 on the sky, B93, 95, 97 for the water. The Ship itself is E71, 74, 77 and a touch of E29. The sails are E50, 51 and 53.
I used an Oval Nestie, and cut out the ship. Then I took the next highest size up and cut it out of the Bazzil light tan paper. I left it in the Nestie and used my airbrush to color the inside of the cut out image with E74. It really looks like I double matted it. I was very happy with how it turned out. Once that was done, I mounted the image on top.
I used a Cuttlebug tag to cut out the ribbon tag. On it I stamped the sentiment from the Guiding Light set in the Sepia Versafine and clear embossed it too. Somehow through what was possibly a huge bit of good luck, I had the same color brown in a ribbon. How, I do not know. I took a bit of the tan cardstock and cut it a bit bigger than the map image. I also airbrushed it with the E74 Copic and then mounted it on the card base and the map on top of it.
Thanks for coming by. I am going to go ink up something else.