Saturday, May 15, 2010

Been a While - Christmas in May


I have been creating like crazy, but not been taking as many pictures, as I had a bit of a deadline. But I think I am back to posting now for a while.I wanted to try a bag. I saw a cute tutorial on SCS for a cute Bag in a Box. I altered it a bit, as I wanted it to look like a gift bag with the folded sides.

I used a Stamp from Outlines stamp called small Vixen. I colored the background with BG72. The deer itself is white, and I added stickles to the deer so that it would look sparkly and give it some dimension. The horns are in C1, C3 and some fading. I added some bling in red and crystal. The stars are red - R24 and then blinged out with some stickles. 

The paper is SEI Winter Song "My Wooly Scarf" paper. Once I had the bag made, I trimmed it out on the top with red and White paper. The red had a border stamped in it, and I blinged up the center with crystals. I punched two holes in the front of the bag and two in the back, and threaded a white sheer ribbon through the holes to allow you to draw the bag together and tie it closed. 

I did a whole set based on this paper set, and color scheme, that I may share sometime. :-)  - - Just not today.

I am hoping to color a bunch more tomorrow and post some more. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

~~ Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment