Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paper Pretties Day 2 - Inspired by a stamp set!

Hey there all you people out in Blogland. This is the last of the Paper Pretties Previews for the month of April. This set being previewed today is Inspirational Quotes.

I have done up a clean and simple (for me) card  for todays preview. I found this beautiful black and white print paper. I LOVE the simplicity of black and white. I think it looks so pretty. I cut out the blcack Bazill paper (Raven I think) with a Round Nestie. I stamped the quote and butterfly from the set using white Imprintz Ink and then embossed with detail white EP. I then used the next size up Round Nestie and cut out a white circle. The last layer(s) are the same size black and white Lacey Circle Nestie. I cut the white parts all around the Nestie (one side only), and then laced it in with the Lacey Circle Black cut out. I added a touch of the black pearls around where the white edge was cut, and then a black bow. It was very quick and simple, and turned out so elegant (IMHO).

• Join us for our release Blog Hop tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 12 AM EST 13th April, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.

• New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April.
• Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.

THANK You so much for stopping by. I hope you stop by again tomorrow for the Blog Hop for Paper Pretties, AND I will have my post for the Bombshell Stamps Sketch Challenge.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I think you just single handedly convinced me that I need those lacey circle nesties. Great idea and just fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card may be simple but it's amazing. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete