Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dark Heart

I made this card as a tutorial over at Bombshell Stamps Blog scheduled for Friday the 6th of January. For the heart I used Sacred Heart Art, and stamped the image with white on black linen paper. I embossed over it with white EP, and then colored it with a white Prismacolor pencil. I cut the heart out, and then popped it up over the black linen paper below it.

The white paper with the polka dots was made by brayering versafine onyx black onto a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I ran it through my Grand Calibur and then I clear embossed over it quickly. I then just started layering. Once done, I wanted the theme of the dots to continue and so I added the pearls around the edges, in the corners, etc...

I hope everyone has a great lovely crafty weekend!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! The Sacred Heart is so striking in black & white!

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the tutorial you did for it. I cannot wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete