Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ms. November's Challenge!



November 21st is False Confessions Day. Well Ms. November challenged us to do a TRUE Confessions challenge. The confession can be as tame or spicy as you want it to be, but please keep it appropriate. Give me your best confessions!

My confessions is that I really love tattoos. I love ones with really bright colors (very little orange though). BUT, I will NEVER EVER get one. Not because of the pain - although I am SUCH a WUSS.... but because I am too scared that in 3 days I will be bored with it and be disgusted that I chose that one and I am stuck with it. My tastes change too often. 

I LOVE temporary tattoos because I can have a bunch of fun and change it as often as I want.  If I did get one I would want greens and blues and turquoise and purples. That is why I colored it this way.

I used the following colors to make up this lovely tattoo-ey image from the Growing Hearts set.

Colors Y32, 35, 38 B32, 34, 37, 39
G43, 48, RV52, 63, 66, 69 B60 63, C3, 5, 7, 9.

Now it is your turn. Tell us your True Confessions with you Bombshell stamps. Enter the challenge over on the Bombshelll Blog and you might even win some Rubber!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love tattoos too and wish I had gotten more before I was diagnosed with type 2.. now I can't get another and I had so many planned out that I wanted!!!! bummer... Love your project though!!!!

    ReplyDelete