Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Red Hot Love

So, I finished early and posted late today. LOL. 

See I was on a roll... made a bunch of cards. Ready for posts on certain days... And BAM. Forget about it. Literally. Seriously. FORGOT ABOUT IT.   It is the first Wednesday of the month and time to post the Ms. February Pin Up Challenge. This morning. SIGH. The card has been done since Saturday. Somehow I thought yesterday was Monday... And realized after I was at work today that it was actually not Tuesday today - but Wednesday and my post was not up. ACK...

So here is my early late project. Ms. February has challenged us to bring the heat. And here is how I decided to bring it. 
I think Ms. Retro Cowgirl is SUPER hot... and who says you have to be dressed in red for Valentines day?

The greens are colored with YG21, 23, 25, 17. For the layout I used the Retro Sketches sketch for this week as a starting point and changed it a bit just to make it my own. 

I hope you jump on over to the Bombshell Stamps blog and join in on this months challenge!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by for my lateness. LOL.  See you again soon. 

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment