Monday, March 31, 2014

Butterfly Toss

Hi there all. I hope you all had a very colorful weekend. We sure did. It is ALMOST Springlike!!!! ALMOST. We had to go over the mountains this morning... and it was all snowy... and then nice and sprinklike here when we got home. YAY.  Put me in the mood for some happy springlike coloring.

Lucky for me - this Alien Butterfly - one of the new digital images in the SCACD store fit the bill PERFECTLY.  Colored her with a bit of Copic markers and then blinged her up some more.  I added little sparkly jewels all over the butterfly in strategic places and then in other areas of the card.  I also LOVE the sentiment that goes with it. It is perfect.

I think I like to color butterflies so much as we don't have enough of them here. Whenever we go somewhere that has a butterfly garden I adore going in and hoping that one of the pretty blue ones lands on me. :-) And this is so incredible different and detailed, it made it a lot of fun to go a bit spring crazy with her.

Copic Colors Used:

Y0000,000,21
YG11, 13, 17
BG000, 10, 11, 13
RV000, 00

I hope all of you have an Anti-Everyday Week!!!!
Until Next time!

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment