Thursday, September 18, 2014

WIP

I have wanted to do some mixed media for a while... and I am not sure this quite fits the bill, but it is one of my first attempts. I Mod Podged this box and then put the water element image on it. again with the mod podge. and then added the little beads across the bottom of the box and in a few spots - again using the mod podge as the application medium... We will see how well it stands up over time. 

The skin is E000,00,21, 11, 04. The water is B12, 14, 16, 18, 29.  I plan on doing all four sides of the box with each of the elements. And some sort of mixed media. This is just the first of my "Works in Progress".  I will share the new ones with you as I do them, and then hopefully a final "completed" project, with corner edges and everything when I do the last one. 

I hope you all are having a great week,  Be crafty and happy!

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment