Monday, November 24, 2014

Key to my heart!

Hi guys. I hope you all are having a great crafty week so far. I would like to share a card I made for a friend of mine for her birthday.

This is using a stamp from the Elizabeth Bell for SCACD collections. She is known as Key to My Heart, and is part of the Fairy Dust Collection. I love this little fairy - everything from the Key to the hat, to the way the dress is laying.  I colored her in shades of rust and green and brown, because well... I just thought it fit. :-)

I did fussy cut this out.  The black frame was one I had from cutting out a different piece. It left the frame, so I placed it on top of the polka dot paper. This is a great way to use your scraps that you have, you just have to be careful when you cut the original item. 

Then came the findings. The gears etc... I used several different pieces. There are a ton you can find at the store here, and here are here are three that come to mind. All of the paper I used were scraps from previous projects, so I do not know the brand. 

I hope you check out all the fun new stamps that are in the store, and have a happy crafty week!!! See you soon!

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Your background paper is Graphic 45 from the Steampunk Spells pad.

    Aren't you scared? I know I am.

    I do love this image and love how you colored it.

    The design of the card is very striking too!

    ReplyDelete