Monday, April 6, 2015

Lotus Anything Card

Hi guys!!! I'm Back!


and I actually made another card. WHOOOOOOP... It has been a long while because things have been nutso. But This little beauty was a great image to practice with and adding the dots was a fun twist.   This Large Lotus was stamped with Memento. I colored it with only three markers - the BV17, BV13 and BV11. I then used a white pen to make the little white dots, and a gold pen to outline the stamen. 

I wanted to keep this simple, and I think this is perfect for an "anything" card. It works for thank yous and birthdays and how are yous, etc... I like these as you can add a sentiment at a later date. 

I hope you all have an awesome week this week. And practice your craft - whatever your craft might be.

I am entering this into the Kit and Clowder April challenge on Flowers. :-)

I hope to see you again soon! TA!

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment