This was very exciting, because I really want to learn how to improve my coloring, and achieve even better results. So this was a great opportunity. We colored several images and then did some mixed media work. When I got home I was able to put the colored images together and finish the projects with the kits that were provided.
Here are the three projects completed.
This first one - the instructions had a distress step, but I am not overly fond of distressing something. So I skipped that step, and just used the embossing as the distressing.
This last one is my favorite - only because of the colors, and it was one of the few mixed media projects I have completed. The background was completed using crayola watercolors. :-) The frame was painted and sprayed and stenciled on with texture paste. This was messy incarnate. I had paint on my hands for days no matter how long I washed.
Hope you have a great day!