In honor of World Card Making Day on October 2, 2010, Bombshell Stamps would like to challenge you!
For the past couple of weeks, the design team members have been posting challenges every few days for you to participate in.
The “rules” are simple:
1. Use Bombshell Stamps somewhere on your project
2. All submissions will be eligible for Bombshells' monthly drawing
3. All posted entries will receive a 25% off coupon toward the purchase of Bombshell Stamps
4. Challenge submission cards should be posted in the appropriate challenge thread in the Bombshell Stamps Forum
5. Deadline to post challenge submissions- World Card Making Day, Saturday, October 2, 2010
My challenge for you is to create a card using only black and white! There have been a bunch of cards that have inspired me lately, and I love love love the clean crisp look of them.
I have made two cards to share with you today. The first was one inspired by some cards put together by One Krafty Kat. Jenny does such beautiful work, but ever since I saw these, I have been wanting to try. The Bombshell stamps from the stamp set Butterfly Queen worked perfectly with this challenge. I stamped the butterflies with Versamark on black and white EP, and Versafine Onyx on White. I cut them out and layered them on the white cardstock with the white butterfly wings popped up (ooooo Rise to the Occasion) with dimensional silicone. On the white butterflies, I added a little bit of black Stickles. I added some crystal swirls (Bring on the Bling) and some punching around the page.
Bombshell Forum to see what everyone else has done on these different World CardMaking challenges. The projects on there have been AWESOME!