Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad (a few days ago)


I made this card for my Dad's Birthday.  This stamp (Inkadinkado) I have had for a while... but not made very many cards with it.  I bought it because of my Dad's love of red wine.

I stamped the image on off white cardstock, with Memento ink. I used RV 91, 93, 95 and 99 for the wine and the grapes. The leaf is YG91, 93, 95 and 97.  The glass was colored with B0000 and BV0000. Once I was done coloring it, I cut it out with a Nestie and then I airbrushed the bottom with W1, and the top edges with the RV91. I then spritz airbrushed it with the RV93 giving it the spotted look. The glass was painted over with glossy accents to give it a shine. The cord was made into a bow with my bow easy, and placed under the wine image which was popped up with foam tape. The paper is Websters Pages.


Thank you for stopping by. See you all again soon!

Alaine

1 comment: