I used the base card, and have a layer with one embossing folder, a second layer under the frame with a second embossing folder, and then the frame. I colored up the gorgeous rose, and cut her out and placed her in the frame. The frame was created by using two Nesties and Nesting them. :-) Then while the frame was still in them, I airbrushed with my copics. RV91, 93, 95 and 99. The first layer RV91 is created with the chisel end... and the other colors are layered on top of it using the brush end to airbrush... this makes it more speckled. I used the same technique on the fancy label nestie.
Thank You for checking out my attempt at shabby chic. Please go check out the other Bombshells and see what all they have cooked up for this lovely challenge.