Saturday, August 27, 2011

VSN Challenge Posted - and here is my Sassy Saloon Girl

Hello all. WHEW. It has been a long day, but my challenge finally went live over on SplitCoastStampers. Here is the sample I made. Love the Bombshell girls, and she was perfect for this challenge (no... I did not plan it that way..wink wink... really).



She is colored up with E0000, E000, E00, E01 and R20. her hair is the E21, 23, 25, 27 and the blacks are C1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and reds R22, 24, 27, 29, 39.

I really hope you take a look at the different challenges over at SCS, and try some out. It is seriously cool how everyone translates these challenges into something unique. 

I have two quick others to post below that were also challenge cards.



Thank you for coming by today, and I hope you come by again really soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your bombshell card. The coloring is so, sooo... I just don't have words. The entire card is just great. Wish I could have played along but the mother and puter both said no.

    ReplyDelete