Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quick Card from Today

I was going to have a pic of my mothers day card to my mom. Sadly - I did not take a photo of it!!!!!! So here is a card I colored up earlier today.


I colored this up in about 20 minutes. I was SHOCKED. It took me longer to make the rest of the card then it did to color it which is scary, because it is a really simple card.

The stamp is a StampScapes Old Mill. I colored it up with B91 for the sky, BG72, 75, 78 for the water, YG61, 63, 67 for the grass, W1, 3, 4, 6 for the rocks and E04, 07 for the barns. The trees are G82, 85 and E74, 77. Once I had it colored, I cut it out with a Nestie, and then cut out the next size up out of white. While it was still in the Nestie I airbrushed it with black. (Despite scrubbing with alcohol I still have leftover black on my fingers to prove it.) 

I stamped a simple sentiment from Flourishes on the black background and then added the pearls.

Thank you for stopping by.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so serene. Great job coloring it. The black sets it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scene card and being from the mountains of Westen North Carolina, I consider you a neighbor!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete