Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flowers to match paper that I ended up not using. :-)

So I colored up these new Flourishes stamps based on the DCWV Linen Closet paper. Then I made the card and didn't incorporate any of the paper. Cuz that is how I roll. HAHAHAHA... I have no clue, but somehow the card took a different track than intended. How does that happen?

I stamped the image twice, and then colored it up very simply. The aqua colors are BG10, 11, 13. The Beige Flower is E40, 41, 42, 43. The greens with the G40, 43, 46. For the Aqua, I colored the entire image up in BG10. Then I slowly added in color at the edges of the leaves. Once I was done, I went over it all again with the BG10 to smooth it out.

I cut out both images leaving a little white edge. I typically don't use a white edge, but because of the leaves extending out on the ends I decided to try this. The background white is an embossing folder with black enamel accents added in the center dots.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Half the time I end up a different direction than originally planned when creating so understand, but you sure went a WONDERFUL place~!