I colored her up with all sorts of pretty puples and greens. For the purples I used a standard V12, 15, 17, 09. But for the greens I got a little more adventurous. That is YG13, 25, 67. I tend to color light to dark. So I start by coloring all the light colors in first, and layering on the dark and going back over it. For the Green on her dress I tried to make it a little more smooth, where the purple lining I wanted a little bit of texture, so I did a lot of streaking motions on this one. For some reaosn I picture the inside of this cape as royal purple velvet.
Entering this in the MarkerPop Challenge for Anything!!! (cuz this is anything!)
Thanks for popping by. Hope to see you again soon.