Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hexagon Soul

So I decided to make this card - specifically for the Designed to Color challenge which is to use Hexagons. So I started with the image (Sassy Studio Designs Theodora from their recent release). Then I went for the paper. I decided I loved the colors in this paper, and then OMG - there are Hexagons in the paper. It was divine intervention!

The paper is My Mind's Eye - Follow your heart - be Amazing paper pad.

I really wanted to color Theodora in different colors than from the movie. So I tried as closely as possible to match the colors in the paper pad.

YR000,00, E11 - Skin
Hair, Boots, Shirt, Band - E42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Pants - N0,2,4
Jacket, Hat and part of boot (eyes too) - BG70, 72, 75, 79

I added a couple of other hexagons, just to make it stand out!

OK... Have a great week! Hope to see you all back here soon.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She's fabulous. Great coloring and great use of hexagons... :D

    ReplyDelete