Sunday, June 16, 2013

Designed to Color - Sunday Showcase Tutorial

Hello all. Well I have done it... Me and my un-manicured mess of hands. I have made my first video tutorial. ACK. This tutorial is on coloring sheer things with Copics and is posted on the Designed to Color Sunday Showcase this week.

In it I show how I colored the sheer things on the following two cards:

Medium: Copic
Skin: YR000,YR00, E11
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Shoe and Top: R22, R24, R29, R39
Hose: Skin Colored first, with C1, C3 and C5
Image: Girls Ruin – Bombshell Stamps
Paper: Hammermill Color Copy Cover 60lb
Elements: Ribbon and Rose from Stash, Design Paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Red paper from stash



Medium: Copic
Skin: E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair: Y11, E23, E25, E27, E29
Clothing: Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26; BG10, BG11, BG13
Image: Jasmine Pinup Sassy – Sassy Studio Designs
Paper: Hammermill Color Copy Cover 60 lb
Elements: Spellbinders Dies, Laser Printer for sentiment, Flowers from stash and Design Paper is Follow Your Heart – Be Amazing from My Mind’s Eye, teal paper from stash

Ok... going to go and play with some more markers and oh yeah... go see Man of Steel. I hope you like the tutorial. And please leave feedback if you have any suggestions!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Alaine,
    These turned out great and your tutorial was truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaine, this is phenomenal coloring! :) Love it!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete