Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HEE HEE - I am OUT of control!!!!


So I have been dying to color this SCACD Digital image since I got it a few weeks ago. With travel, and everything else going on, I haven't had time, but I decided I HAD to make the time because it just makes me giggle so much. I tried to copy the Venus Flytrap images I found online, and then I realized that they MUST be related in some way to the Watermelon because they look alike. :-) The sentiment is a Dylusions stamp. The quirky statements just crack me up!!!!

I used G12, 14, YG17, G19 for the greens, and RV11, 14 and 19 for the pinks. The clay pot is E04, 07, 09, and then yellows of the fly, bee and butterfly are Y00,02, 08. The blue wings and Venus' eyes are BG000, 01, 02.


I used the oval Nesties to cut both the image and the background green oval. Then I folded a piece of white cardstock and cut the oval out of the folded image to make the card backing.

OK. I hope to see you all back again soon;

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great image. Fabulous card! Love your coloring on the venus fly trap.

    ReplyDelete