I used several colors on this - the E000, E00 and R20 for the skin colors and Y21, YR23 and E35 for the hair. The purples were V12, 15, 17. The browns were E31, 33, 35 and a little 37. The panties are R24, 27, 29, B16, 19, C05, 07, 09 and RV21, 23, 25.
Since Green was the focus of this challenge, I thought I would talk a little more about how I colored the green. I started out with a complete layer of YG11 everywhere that the green was going to be. I then went over it with YG13 in the areas I thought that there might be a shadow - so in the folds of the dress, the attachment of the sleeves, and the inside of the dress that is showing. I then merged those with the YG11. I went into a few little areas, like under the breasts and right at the edge of the inside part of the dress, the right edge of the dress with a little bit of the YG17. I then took that and lightly spread it with the YG13. Then I went over all of it again with the YG11. It was a little harder to color, because I was also coloring around the flowers. So not only doing the shading, but making it look right with the flowers. Once the green was done on the dress (and the shoes), I colored the flowers with the V12, 15, 17 and tried to mimic the shading on the adjacent green.
I cut it down to size, and then punched quarter holes on the 4 corners. Once I mounted it on the mint green paper - I used Jolee's Hotfix 3 mm Jewels in the purple color on the corners. I mounted this on dark purple cardstock as the base card.
The second card that I actually finished Sunday night was a simple butterfly card. I do not know where I got the stamp, so I cannot give credit on that one. I colored it with R81, 83, 85, 89 YG23, Y23. This one had so many things going on, that I did not do any shading on it, as I thought it would make it too confusing. Once I had all of it colored, I colored over it with the Clear Spica. This is probably one of my favorite things to do. Although I have all of the spica colors, I tend to pull out the clear one, as it doesn't mess with your shading from the wonderful copic colors.
I cut out the image with the scalloped circle Nestie. I mounted this on pink cardstock and cut a circle with the CM Cutting tool. I then cut the green using the largest Nestie and then mounted all of that on the dark pink cut with the CM tool. I repeated the colors of layering on the sentiment below which was double stamped. First with pink Brilliance, and then with Purple Brilliance slightly offset. All of this was mounted on Design Paper and then on the white base cardstock.
I hope you enjoyed the cards I made today. See you next time!