Sunday, July 18, 2010

This card was made for four (count them - one - two - three - four) challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. They are having the Dare to get Dirty challenges this week for the fan club members. While I cannot participate in all of them, I was looking at what I could do today. There were four challenges for today:

DTGD10StamperSharon
DTGD10craftycaro
DTGD10AmberDawn01
DTGD10DeborahLynneS
I was like - wow... I can combine all of those!
The image is one I found in Atlanta from B Line Designs, LLC. I stamped it twice with Versafine Onyx Black and then clear embossed: first on Pink cardstock, and second on white.  I cut out the corset from the white stamped image after I clear embossed and added translucent gold glitter to the lace on the top, the trim on the bottom and the ties down the corset. Then I popped it up with pop dots and layered it on top of the pink image). Behind the pink image I added black lace I then paper pieced the pink and black cardstock. To mimic the diamond pattern on the corset stamp, I cut out pink diamonds and pieced them on the black. Then to add a little more bling I put Jolees hotfix crystals on the corners of the diamonds and on the corners of the pink design paper.

Closeup:

Thanks for stopping by!

~Alaine

1 comment: