Thursday, March 15, 2012
I am EXHAUSTED.... but I had to try out this Flourishes Release Week noon time challenge. It was front and back. You had to use the same image as background and as the main image. So I chose one of the banners, and made a patterned paper out of it by stamping it in a row then alternating it facing the other way. I did this in light purple ink. When I was done, I stamped it with versafine on another. I mounted it all up and BLECK. So I just started experimenting. I airbrushed a rainbow, and then added the sentiment and added little blingy to the flowers on the main image.
So... not my favorite card. But, given the crazy week... it will have to do. :-) The fact that I got one done at all... well it is almost a miracle.Actually the airbrushing I am happy with with the exception of the bottom purple... hmmmm... I may have to give this a whirl some other time.
Have a great weekend!!!