Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have been FLOURISHING

Hey all... I have been coloring up a bunch of Flourishes stamps. Maybe because it is nearing spring and I wanted the florally stuff... maybe because I want to win some rubber stuff. Who knows. Whatever the reason, I have a few cards to share today.


The first card I have is my entry into this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge. It was an inspiration challenge, and I found it a bit hard because really there was much more orange in the inspiration piece, adn quite honestly, being the Aggie that I am, orange is REALLY hard for me. I mean, the only orange paper I have is if it comes in a pack and I want the OTHER colors. But the image had some really bright yellow, black accents and a white doily so I went from there. The image was colored with copics - Y0000,00,04,08,G02,05,07,09,YG41, 45, YG01, YR02. 07, 09, E31, 33, 35. And the edge airbrushed with B0000 while still in the Nestie.


The second card was made for the Release Week Challenge over at Flourishes. This was another color challenge based on Pinterest inspiration. The colors were the teal and purple I used here. In the inspiration photo there was a touch of yellow, so I made sure I included it. I used Copics (well duh) - BG70, 72, 75, 78, Y32, 35, 38, V20, 22, 25, 28.  I added in the woodgrain with the different shades of BG. I wanted it to look a little worn.


The third card - I made just to make it. I know I used V12, 15, 17 and G12, 14, 16, 18, YG13... other than that I am not really sure. My daughter gave this to a friend of hers for her birthday.

OK - WHEW. I have just about Flourished myself out. I hope that you have a great week this week. See you again soon.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Look at you go! I really love the middle one best and yes, I'm playing favorites.

    They're all fabulous, but you're always fabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE your window shutters card. It's a favourite image of mine from Flourishes! You've used the colors so well! Gorgeous other pair of cards too :) You are Flourishing :) Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Alaine, all of your cards are so beautiful!! Fabulous coloring and details! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes. You have been busy. These are all wonderful. Thanks for playing in flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy stamper. I LOVE the window card.. That is such a cool look. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your cards are all so beautiful! I love the wood grain you created on those shutters! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee Zowee! Your creations are all gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete