Saturday, October 18, 2014

Faith that I will eventually understand Art Journaling!

Hi Guys - I have been doing a LOT of coloring lately. Just coloring, practicing, having fun.
One of the recent images I have colored was Faith.

I love trying to merge colors. The BlueViolet and the Blue merging together on the wings makes me happy Happy! :-).

I haven't done anything with her yet - other than put her in a journal. I do not know what I will be doing on that journal page, Because this whole "art journaling" is confusing to me. As of now I have two pages. One with a Phoenix on a scrapbook page  with red sparklies on either side... with NOTHING on it. The second is the white page with just Faith on it. Nothing else.

I think the concept of "journal" is what has escaped me. Writing down thoughts, etc.... My thoughts are more like work - oooo song - -  work - -  Hi Honey - have we won the lottery? No dangit! - - work - doodle (drawing) - Doodle (my puppy) - Mal (my other puppy), ooooo whats for dinner.... Oh my daughter looks so pretty and is doing good in school - - oh my other pretty daughter is employed YAY!  Nothing profound enough that in my mind it should be placed on paper. HA.  Until then I will forge ahead with putting whatever random images I feel like doing in my journal. We will see whatever happens. Maybe one day I will have something around it. :-)

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Alaine!! The Blue and Blue Violet together are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about your "journaling"! :^)
    Love this, Alaine! It needs nothing! It is sooooo beautifully colored! Wow!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete