Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Here it comes!!!!!

Yep - It is THAT time again  - to start up my Holiday cards. I have used the Mirabelle Pursuit of Happiness Stamps to create two different cards.


The first card I wanted an alternative color feel to it, so went with the pink and blue. I used the RV52, 55, 66 for the pink, and the B2x series for the blues.  Once I was done, I added on some little pink crystals and the white ribbon flowers. 

For the second card I went with traditional holiday colors Green and red - G1x series, and R1x series with a little of the R29 and G28 thrown in. 


I love taking everyday stamps and making them meet special occasion criteria. Almost all stamps can be used in unusual ways to make the meet the situation.  I think these were perfect for winter with the wonderful hats and opportunity for sparklies.  The snowflakes on this one are little buttons that I clipped the backs off of. 

Now I need a little bit more of the Christmas spirit to get my cardmaking groove on!

Have a great rest of the week and COME ON weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job of coloring both of them! Love the designs and color combinations! And I love the added bling, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete