Saturday, October 11, 2014

Far East on a Box!

Hi all, This is the second side of my mixed media box post. You can see my first one here. My second part is a bit different than I intended.... I initially was going to do each one of the elements on each side of the box, but I had a slight change when I picked my next image to color. The Far East called to me, and I had to use her on the box.

I colored her with my copics, and then cut out the gorgeous image. This is such a very pretty image and a lot of fun to color, because there are so many different elements in it. It is also a great image to practice coloring hair on. It has some waves, and straight sections and curls.

After I cur her out I stuck her to the red cardstock, and then placed that on the black and white polka dot paper. This was all mod-podged to the box. I added white pearls around the red cardstock image and the edge of the box as well. And then added these adorable charms that mimic the flowers in her hair.


This was colored After I finished the Skin and Hair class over at Kit and Clowder. I used a color combination she used during one of the lessons, and love how it turned out. The Warm Greys with the B24 for her hair was awesome.

Not sure when I will do the "next side", but I will be sure to share it here when I do. I hope you are having a great weekend, and have an awesome week!!!!


Alaine

1 comment: