Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sittin Here

This is a card I did a few days ago... ok... a couple of weeks... is that a few?  I think it counts. This is Racy Roxie from Kenny K images. I colored her up with my copics. I love her flaming hair. I have no clue what colors I used for it. ARGHHHHHH. I think I used it as R02, 05, 08 as well as YR14, and maybe some E08... maybe... ACK I hate it when that happens. Her outfit is G12, 14, 16, 17 and 19, and the yellows are Y11, 13, 15, 17.  Her skin is my typical E0000, 000, 00 and 01 with R20 as blush. The glasses were BG0000 and interlaced with the under green of G12.  Once I was done, I added some crystal effects. It looks really cool all shiny and like the little Barbie glasses you used to get with the "cool" outfits. LOL. 

I added the black and white checkerboard print paper on the edges of each side, and then the sentiment is Impression Obsession. I think it was intended to go with the Outhouse stamp. LOL... I also have a plunger and toilet paper stamp. I need to have fun with that somehow.  

The blingy stuff are some crystal swirls I bought and then cut apart to add in areas. I tried to make it look like the wind, but I really REALLY don't want to see black wind anywhere. ICK. 

Ok... As you can probably all tell I am REALLY tired, and I am going to head up to bed and watch the new Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds something spinoff. Have a great night!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment