Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Just a Fantasy!!!!!

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring TWO new challenges - and both are revolving around Fantasy - HobbyCutz and Glitter N Sparkle. As soon as I saw that the Billy Joel song screamed through my head!!!! So here is my take on the Fantasy theme:


The wings are sparkly as is the doily but it is a little hard to tell. Over the streaks. LOL.

I didn't want to go with the typical Tinkerbell colors, even though I am a FAN of the T-Bell. So I asked my daughter what colors she wanted and she said turquoise. Also, her hair had to be black because it looks like Mickey Ears. The colors I used were BG01, 02, 05, 07 for her dress and boots, E000, E00, E11, V000 for her skin, C3, 5, 7, 9 for her hair. Her lips are RV14 and RV17. And then came the wings. I wanted to go with this variegated look, so streaked the V01, 05, 09s throughout.  On this I worked from the exterior in on all colors moving from Light to dark. Once all done, I went back with the light again.

For the layout of the card I went to the Mojo Monday 300 Celebration sketch (hello have you seen some of their prizes - WOWWWWW). So I am entering this fantasy hoping to win a fantasy prize of my own!

I hope that you check out both challenges above and the Sassy Studio Designs  page to see what the other Sassy ladies have in store for you!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment: