Monday, April 14, 2014

My Muse is a HEARTBREAKER

Hi Guys - It is Muse Monday at Bombshell stamps and I have a quick and easy project here.  I have made a red and black bookmark that is perfect for the Vampire books that I don't have already on my kindle.

I used two of the images from the Man's Ruin set that is the focus of the Muse Monday this month. It was easy and simple to do. The Skull is E40, 41, the Rose is E32, 35, 37, 39 and the greens are YG61, 63,67.  Once I was done, I colored the background black. Then I cut out the image mounted it on red. The Heartbreaker sentiment was stamped in Versafine and then clear embossed. 

Thanks for joining me today. I hope that you all come back and see what I have for you later this week. I have a few projects to share. :-)

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment