Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm so distressed

Hi there. I made this card for my wonderful Dad for Fathers day and haven't had a chance to post it.

My daughter and my Dad love to munch on the popcorn together, and I thought this was perfect for him for that reason. I tried to double distress it. So the inner main image is cut out with a raggedy edged die, but the matting was torn paper. On the inner image I then used a bit of antique linen to distress the edges a bit. 

The sentiment was created in Word, and printed out. 

Colors - Oh heck, I can't quite remember. That was several sleeps ago. Ok -so not quite a week, but let me say it has been a long week. 

I am entering this into the Kraftin Kimmie Distress it challenge this week. 

I have another card ready for tomorrow, and then hopefully I will finish my next one for Sunday. I hope you all come back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colours, it really "pops" ;-)
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sentiment - so perfect for that image. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring, and how cute is your take of the sentiment and stamp! It just...........pops!

    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete